Friday, November 21, 2008

Norris News December 2008

Ho Ho HO! Merry Christmas ! Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday!
I cooked Thanksgiving dinner for my In laws. They have been really excited about it!
We had Turkey and Ham, Dressing, Gravy, Green bean Casserole (Steffon's favorite), rolls, corn and Pecan pie. (Steffon was a huge help and Jumped in) Thank You Sweetie for Helping!!!!

The Pecan Pies came out great and they are sugar free at that. If anyone wants the recipe I will have it posted here on our blog soon. We then went to Waco to visit with my parents and sister. Mom, Dad and Sarah are doing great!I did some Christmas shopping, while Steffon was at the Mayborn Museum with dad and the train club. They displayed their layout for the public again this year. Will have pictures posted A.S.A.P.

Now we are pulling out the lights and tree. I got the presents wrapped and some baking done. We have a tradition of making cookies in our family several times before Christmas. Steff and I are mixing our traditions together and maybe even adding some new ones of our own to our family. Jake (our golden) is helping and hoping he gets treats in his stocking!

As for New Years I do not think we are doing anything but watching movies and making our New Resolutions list. Hopefully we will keep it( Yeah Right LOL). The list seems to get put on the back burner after a while. We will try!

Merry Christmas!!!
Steffon and Sandra

No comments: